There are lots of opportunities for you to use your talents and experience to support the work of Malvern Welcomes.
If you think you could help a little with one of these roles please get in touch with us.
Contact us on: email@example.com
- Speaker to schools and local groups -to raise awareness of issues relating to refugees and about the work of MW.
- Speaker Coordinator – to contact schools and local groups to arrange for the speakers to go in to give presentations.
- Organising records.
- Letter-writing to MP and agencies.
- Liaising with other organisations and groups to campaign for refugee rights.
- Organising social events for the refugee families in the area.
- Malvern Open Homes – making contact with charities who might refer asylum seekers to Malvern for short-term accommodation.